- practice and expand our reading skills with a variety of texts such as news articles, poems, fiction, and non-fiction essays
- learn vocabulary and practice pronunciation.
- explore the context of what we read by doing research and discussing what we already know about a topic.
- learn about authors and writing summaries of what we read as well as connecting material to our own opinions helps with comprehension.
- practice reading (usually out loud) many different genres of writing and asking questions about the material
Meet Rob Fuller the Project Coordinator. Rob has lived a little bit of everywhere, but usually refers to Nebraska as home. He graduated in 2021 from Montana State University with an undergraduate degree in Hispanic Language and Culture. Before joining Project Read, he worked and volunteered with other educational nonprofits such as the BELLA Project and World Language Initiative in Bozeman, MT and the Boys and Girls Club of Utah County. If he isn’t in the office, he can usually be found reading a book, swimming some laps, or at a museum, staring up at a dinosaur.